Portlander Rick Grbavac Selected to Present at THE Performance Improvement Conference
Portland, OR (March 19, 2012) – Portland, Oregon Performance Improvement Practitioner Rick Grbavachas been selected to present at THE Performance Improvement Conference April 18-23, 2012, in Toronto, Canada. Observing its 50th Anniversary, The International Society for Performance Improvement’s conference will draw researchers, business executives, and practitioners from the instructional design, training, human resource management, organizational development and performance improvement fields.
Mr. Grbavac’s first presentation, “Achieving Unimaginable Performance: New Science for Affirmative Leadership,” is scheduled for Saturday, April 21, 2012, at 1:30 pm in Sheraton Hall B, Lower Concourse.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the implications of the new science for leadership and leadership development
- Apply the core concepts of this science to executive leadership roles
- Apply the core concepts of this science to middle management leadership roles
- Apply the core concepts of this science to individual contributor leadership roles
- Integrate these areas in ways that create a high-energy, high performing organization
His second presentation, “No More Assessments: An Affirmative Scientific Approach,” is Monday, April 23, 2012, at 2:00 pm.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the implications of recent neuroscience research for the use of assessments and competencies in human performance technology (HPT)
- Understand the emergence of affirmative models of change
- Understand how affirmative models of change are a great advance for HPT
Rick Grbavac joined Cerebyte in 2002. Since then he has worked with a wide variety of clients including Fortune 100 companies in the retailing, financial, high-tech, construction, manufacturing and health sectors. He comes from a background in sales, marketing and organizational development where he was involved in managing sales groups and re-engineering corporate structure and culture at industry-leading organizations such as Jantzen and VF Corporation.
Mr. Grbavac holds an MBA from Pepperdine University and a BS in Business Administration from the University of Oregon. He can be reached via email at [email protected].
THE Performance Improvement Conference brings together the best and the brightest in the multi-disciplinary field of performance improvement who will share the latest research, innovations, tools, and technologies. Outcomes-minded practitioners at all experience levels and who are committed to creating change and organizational efficiencies in companies, academic institutions and nonprofit organizations, large and small, find this the premier conference dedicated to improving human performance in the workplace. For more information, visit ISPI’s conference website.
April Davis, Executive Director
International Society for Performance Improvement
Elevate your team to the excellence of your best performers with one-on-one mentorship anytime, anywhere.
REQUEST A DEMO